[access-uk] Windows update help please

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:43:31 +0100

For some reason I am unable to get this week's critical updates.  Iam asked do
I wish toinstall update publisher, or something like that.  I say yes to this,
but after a few seconds I hear a blip from internet explorer and the item in
question will not install.  I have my internet explorer security settings set
as low as possible, and things like popup blocker and fishing filters are
turned off  as I prefer to use  third party applications  .  Has any body got
any advice please.