[access-uk] Re: Windows update help please

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:24:41 +0100

Hi and sorry as I've not really been following this thread - Brian's just set up his new computer and on installing Belarc Advisor finds he already has one critical update missing - on his old one there were 63 missing even though that one, and indeed this computer, are set up to receive updates automatically. We asked someone who can see to try to find the offending update but she couldn't how do we locate this? Also, if still using Internet Explorer and not Firefox do most on this list favour internet 6 as the Dell engineer who came thinks that internet 7 is more appropriate for Vista.

Mandy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>