[access-uk] Re: Windows Media Player driving me nuts

  • From: Chris Miles <grrenfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 23:28:09 +0100

On 04/07/2014 19:11, Jim McAuslan wrote:
Hi List,

As the subject suggests I'm having some difficulty with this application.
How do I get rid of what seems like hundrereds of links for internet radio and multilanguage sites.
How do I get back to the basics of ripping cds onto my hard drive.
I can still do it but I keep having to back track all the time.
Any suggestions most welcome.

Hi,

Several months ago Talking Computers magazine did a tutorial on Windows Media Player so I would go to their website and look for this.

Their podcast is:-

http://www.talking-computers.org.uk/

December 2013 programme gives two links re: WMP.

http://www.talking-computers.org.uk/1312/1312x02.mp3

http://www.talking-computers.org.uk/1312/1312x05.mp3
Hope this is of use.