[access-uk] Windows Media Player driving me nuts

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 19:11:25 +0100

Hi List,

As the subject suggests I'm having some difficulty with this application.
How do I get rid of what seems like hundrereds of links for internet radio and multilanguage sites.
How do I get back to the basics of ripping cds onto my hard drive.
I can still do it but I keep having to back track all the time.
Any suggestions most welcome.

--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes