[access-uk] Re: Windows Mail Question

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:47:21 +0100

Hi Jim

Thank you for that reply. I am assuming then that once you reply to a person
thehn from that point their Email address will be completed.

Now let's hope you don't get met with the same ill-mannered response I got.

I'll close this thread now just in case anyone finds it inappropriate.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx