[access-uk] Re: Windows Mail Question

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:44:28 +0100

Hi Darren

I know what you're talking about and as far as I can remember it's in Vista.
I'm sure also that it's checked. The person who replied to me earlier today,
Jim I think it was, informed me that addresses are only completed once you have
replied to a person in your address book.

Thanks for your reply.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046