[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 and DVD RW

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 20:03:10 +0100

George,

Yes, both drives are in the same machine.

I shall check out Event Viewer and see what it says.

yes, I have all updates applied. It is a bit of a pain if wanting to extract
something off a disk, which takes a brief moment to complete, but with this
lag, I think my 386 33Mhz I had years ago running Win 3.11 would be quicker!!
lol!

Thanks, and I'll get back with more when I find out,

Mike