[access-uk] Re: Windows 10 Difficulty

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:03:05 +0100

Hi Gordon,

I haven't installed windows 10 myself yet, preferring to stay with windows 7
until either later this year or even wait until I get a new PC.

However, having read your message, I think I can see one of the reasons you
had problems. If I understand you correctly, you made reference to "Jaws
10" if you're trying to run Windows 10 with Jaws 10 then you'd run into
problems, as I believe the earliest Jaws version which should run
successfully with windows 10 is Jaws 16.

Please accept my apologies if I have misunderstood your original message and
you were not referring to Jaws 10.

Alexander Shannon