[access-uk] Re: WinMX

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 23:17:59 -0400

Hi Danielle. I would really like it if there was such a thing. But I don't
think so. I think you have to do it one at at time.. It wouldn't even be so
bad if the right mouse pulldown came with hot keys, but, sadly, no.
Peter

Danielle wrote.
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me, is there a way to select all in the traffic window of
WinMX when you want to search for new sources?

Thanks,

** vacation ## d