[access-uk] Re: WinMX

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:29:18 +0100

If I'm currect, in my experience, I have to go through each file,
highlighted, to either find source now, every 10 or 15 minutes.

Have you thought about using the find alternates option?  that's a good one
sometimes to do.  It'll take you to the search window where it is finding
the alternate file you want.

I'm not suggesting you go through all 42 at once LOL.  I'd never do that
myself.  I'd do two or three at a time that way.  knock 'em off bit by bit.

Justin