[access-uk] Win95 start-up floppy disc

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:01:28 +0100

Hi Folks,

I wish to install Win95 on my XP computer using the VMWARE Virtual Machine and in order to do so, require a start-up disc. I've managed to download a couple of copies from the Internet but unfortunately, neither of them has the ability to locate the CD ROM. If anyone can help, please contact me off list at:

restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or skype me on robert1936.

Best.

Robert.