[access-uk] Re: Which is the best android phone to go for now

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:04:59 +0100

Hi Steve,

Many thanks i just hope my phone does! if not i may have to consider purchasing a newer samsung or sony handset. time to go and see what samsung have to say about an upgrade...

all the best,

Mo.

On 19/06/2012 21:26, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi,

Sorry yes it was quite a long Email and I didn't take that bit in.

No indeed no offence was meant and certainly none taken here.

But most newer phones now are getting 4.0 as an over the air update.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services