[access-uk] Re: Which is the best android phone to go for now

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:54:31 +0100

Hi.

Samsung have a great range of handsets. i'd recommend going for something running at least android 2.3. i personally have a samsung galaxy pro which has a keyboard with arrow keys. I don't like handsets made by HTC, the homescreen software they use isn't really accessible. Also, the speakers are rubbish on those handsets! drop by your local mobile phone shop and take a look at the samsung handsets on offer, ask them to allow you to feel one. They should do, choose one preferably with arrow keys. I personally prefer arrow keys. I'm happy to chat further about android configuration with you and how to get started, as well as apps you can install to make your life easier via phone or skype. email me off list if you wish.

Mo.

On 19/06/2012 14:28, austin pinto wrote:
hi all my friend wants a android phone so please guide me which is the
best 1 to go for now with regards to accessibility and wich has a
qwerty keypad or trackball or boath