[access-uk] Re: Which firefox and webvisum versions

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 21:10:26 +0000

Thanks, Martin, I did some further search afterwards and found that version. Sadly, when I tried to add it to Firefox I got the same results (this add-on appears to be corrupted and cannot be installed). So, it seems that Webvisum is still enactive, or at least this is what I found.

Best

Amro

On 21/01/2019 09:23 am, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

new webvisum
http://blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142

Amro Bilal recently said:-

I have just noticed that the copyright message on the Webvisum website has been updated. That is indeed an indication that Webvisum is back in service, but I still cannot find the Webvisum version you mentioned. Also, the recommendation on the website is to install the latest Firefox, which is v 64.0.2 as of to date. This is the same version I am currently using. Please tell us more where from you came by your information? Many thanks.

Amro

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq