[access-uk] Re: Which firefox and webvisum versions

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 16:51:53 +0000

I have just noticed that the copyright message on the Webvisum website has been updated. That is indeed an indication that Webvisum is back in service, but I still cannot find the Webvisum version you mentioned. Also, the recommendation on the website is to install the latest Firefox, which is v 64.0.2 as of to date. This is the same version I am currently using. Please tell us more where from you came by your information? Many thanks.

Amro