[access-uk] Re: Webbie problem.

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 11:04:52 +0100

Hi Jim

I have had problems with installing from the webbie installer used to modify
the programs, I get a network error with a number, 316.  It says it can't
read from a particular document and then gives me a fatal error.  However,
from the installer.exe file I don't seem to have any problems, I installed
the latest version yesterday over the top of what I already had without
difficulty.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx