[access-uk] Re: Webbie problem.

  • From: "Alasdair King" <alasdairking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:32:57 +0100

Hi Jim. That's usually a symptom of not having completely downloaded
the installer. I just checked this one and it seemed okay:
http://download.webbie.org.uk/WebbIE3-Installer.exe

If you're still having problems, do mail me off-list, send me the
error code with the message, or call me.

Best wishes,
Alasdair

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Douglas Harrison
<harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Chris,
> There is now a 3.7.4 - I have downloaded it but not yet had time to try it.
> I wonder  to which
> precise version Jim's query referred.
>

> Douglas
>
> On 6 Sep 2008 at 11:32, Chris Hallsworth wrote:
>
>> Hmm, try updating to 3.7.2.
>>
>> --
>> Chris Hallsworth
>> E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx