[access-uk] Re: Wayfinder access with N95

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 20:19:44 -0000

Hi Steve.

Hmm, that's very interesting.  Talknav wouldn't be selling a GPS receiver that
wasn't very accurate, that's a self defeating purpose.  As for my personal
experience, the Keychain is dead on with accuracy, perhaps you should get your
unit checked out as I've heard that a firmware upgrade can fix drift, but this
has to be applied by Freedom themselves as it is not user performable.

All the best, Ibrahim.