[access-uk] Re: Voice recognition on the N95

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:17:37 -0000

Hi Carol

It's very simple.  Just hold down soft key two, the right hand button at the
bottom of the screen,  for a few seconds until it makes a quick series of
beeps then say the name of the person you want to contact.  The mobile
recognises the name and Talks says who it is.  A few seconds later, it calls
the default number.  If it's the wrong one, cancel it pretty sharpish.

To make a number the default, open the contact, open the menu, go down to
default, enter on phone number, go to the number you want as default and
enter on that.  Exit the contact and you're done.

Thanks to Steve who helped me with this default bit.

Cheers

Barry