[access-uk] Re: Virgin Media T-Bone

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 21:57:12 -0000

Roger,

There's a document called "Virgin Media for All" at the following address:-

http://shop.virginmedia.com/content/dam/allyours/pdf/003722-TV-Accessibility-Doc-11dec.pdf

If the link is broken, please try this tiny version.

http://tinyurl.com/6nkg7t7

While this document tells you all about subtitles, audio description and sign
language, and tells you what settings to use, I don't get the impression that
there are any means to read the settings and other infromation screens.

Perhaps someone with Virgin Media installed could comment. I have been looking
at this because I want to switch providers, but honestly I'm not encouraged by
Virgin so far.

Vince.