[access-uk] Victor Stream problem

  • From: "Wendy Dundas" <wendy.dundas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:25:12 +0100

Hi

I am having difficulty in getting my SD card to recognise audio wav files. I
have copied two MP3 books with no problems and am trying to place some
ordinary audio wav books into sub folders within 'other books'. The files
are being copied but are not showing in 'other books'.

I'm not sure if there is anything additionally I need to do when creating
folders for wav files? The User Guide  doesn't make it clear. The other
thought I had was whether the files were created too long ago to be
recognised in vista (1995).

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

Wendy