[access-uk] Re: URGENT, help with laptop running Vista

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:28:17 +0100

Marie,
Strange, but when I had a new Vista laptop about a year ago one of the first
things I did was
lock myself out of it!  But as often happens George came to the rescue.
Unfortunately I
cannot remember what he told me to do!  It was something from the Start menu I
think.  Just
hope that George is around today.

Good luck,

Douglas