[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream: Response from Humanware

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:56:46 -0000

Hi Carol

Oh yes, I did that weeks ago.  But with people discussing updates HumanWare
have very recently made to the station list, I wondered how we could get
them if our units are showing the latest software is installed.  I thought I
had missed something? (smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx