[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream: Response from Humanware

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:37:16 -0000

Hi Pele

Thanks very much for all the information you supplied in your Email below.

What I can't quite understand though, and forgive me if I am missing
something here, is how to update the VRS to take account of these amendments
by HumanWare if it is already up-to-date.  According to our software, we
both have the latest update, so if HumanWare has made amendments, how do we
get them?

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx