[access-uk] Re: Urgent wireless headphones problem!

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 01:13:41 -0000

Oh Dearie Dear, Christopher.  Sounds like your tuned into possibly your
neighbours station, try the tuning dial on the headphones and if its a "Good
Set" there ought to be a second tuning dial on the base also, try those both
and if you can't sort it I can't think of anything else because I don't have
problems.  Oh, any chance its picking up a loop system possibly?  Regards to
the Not chargeing problem, well if you Haven't charged it to begin with you
ought not to be using them as all things like this Must be charged fully
first to sustain a Long Battery life!

Have you got the charging cable into the charging hole on the headset and
not not the cable you plug into the CD player?   Check your power supply is
plugged into the wall properly and into your base unit also.   I would have
suggested that there maybe a wrapper on the batteries to be removed but this
won't be the problem as your picking up power in your headset.

Good luck, Christine W.----- Original Message -----