[access-uk] Re: Urgent wireless headphones problem!

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:47:03 -0000

Hi again Christopher, No, don't act hasty, they are all different, thats why
I offered to sell you one of my spare 2, with me knowing they are hearing
aid compatable and me being able to use them and talk you through, (No I am
Not trying to get you to buy them, I wasn't Going to sell them originally!)
and I have just checked on that website, hubby says they don't look the same
as the ones we have so I guess ours are a "Going Out of Date" style, in my
oppinion thats usually a Plus! lol  He said he will go and get them after
lunch to find out the model number.

So your new headphones?  I expect you have tried fiddling with those
switches?  Maybe the switches is instead of our dials?  I take it you Have
it plugged in to a socket?  Oh, I Wish I could help you, are they FM or
Infra red?  The Latter are Hopeless.

Hope you get sorted I would like to believe once you had them set up
properly you would be away, but I have never had any teething trouble with
these ones, oh, I like them because they are light weight and don't squash
my hearing aid and give me ear ache!

Take care, Good luck and I would be Glad to hear your sorted and happy with
your new toy.

Christine W.----- Original Message -----