[access-uk] Re: Update on my audible books and victor reader stream

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 07:37:37 +0100

Hi,

You can change the formats of the downloaded books in your library page on the Audible website. Go to the Audible site>Library (the page from where you download your books), just after the heading which says “library” there is a combo box labelled “Audio Quality”, choose format 4 rather than enhanced and you are done.

To be honest, I think this is the only way to choose in what formats you download Audible books.

HTH,

Amro