[access-uk] Re: URGENT, help with laptop running Vista

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:28:46 +0200

I have no password on the laptop, when it works normally, I do not have to log
on at all. Now, Jaws 9 reads the log on dialog, says Marie, the only user is
locked and the only option is switch user. Pressing enter or spacebar or either
mouse button results in Jaws becoming silent and the screen doing nothing and
the only way to shut down the machine is by pressing the power button.
Any other thing I can try? pressing the windows key doesn't access the start
menu and Windows key +l has no effect.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Marie