[access-uk] Re: Typing capital letters on an E61

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 16:18:54 +0100

Carol - Soft key one is the key you press for options when in menus.

Remember, if you are typing in a word long hand, because repeated presses of
the star key didn't bring it up, it will not be added to the predicted text
dictionary. To add it to the dictionary so it will be there next time, you
have to do a double press of the 'talks' key, and arrow down to whatever
it's called that allows you to edit the dictionary.

HTH -

Andy