[access-uk] Re: Turning Wi-Fi Off On Kindle Keyboard

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:55:24 +0000

Thanks David. I thought my books came on Sunday via Whispernet but I may be
wrong. We had wi-fi turned on too but we put in my brother's key. Now is it
possible to link my own wi-fi or would I need sighted assistance to do this? If
I do not require sighted assistance, can you tell me the procedure for
inputting my own key? Thanks.