[access-uk] Re: re podcasts

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:41:59 -0000

Brian,

I subscribe to the Test Match Special podcast through Juice which is a
podcast client.  The URL for the podcast is as follows:

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/fivelive/tms/rss.xml

I'm afraid I'm not sure what you have to do with the URL in Radio Downloader
as I don't use that program, but I hope this helps anyway.

Caroline.

  _____