[access-uk] Transferring numbers

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:42:14 +0100

Hi there,

My husband is getting his new phone today and he is wondering how to copy
his contacts to the sim without getting duplicates, is there a way to move
them, or data transfer them to the sim, new phone without getting
duplicates, he prefers to have the contacts on the sim but isn't it easier
to copy to the phone and if so how do you do it using data transfer, I know
it's always a pain with them being duplicated.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Partly Cloudy, Showers In
The Vicinity 53°F(12°C) Wind:S (190°) at 10mph (9KT) (direction variable)

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 080502-0, 02/05/2008
Tested on: 02/05/2008 15:42:13