[access-uk] Re: Trains

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 17:00:55 +0100

Hi Kevin,

I guess you missed this on their help pages:-

"Other sources of Rail Travel Information=20

The principal Web source of information on UK rail travel is
the main National Rail site, which can be reached by
clicking the logo at the top of this page. The telephone
number of National Rail Enquiries is 0845 7 48 49 50 (24
hours, local call)."

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/help_pages/help_about_website.
htm=20

George.