[access-uk] Re: Total Recorder Noise

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:34:26 -0000

Hi Eleanor, no I paid for my standard edition  to unlock it. The free
version is for trial that why Total Recorder inserts a beep every minute or
so as a limitation. What I tried to say earlier that the standard edition
has the capability of clipping mp3 files. The standard edition may have
other audio editing features - check the website for the full list of
features. In other words, unless you pay you'll keep getting this beep
noise. I purchased Total Recorder a while ago so I can't remember how much I
paid I am afraid.

HTH,
Amro