[access-uk] Total Recorder Noise

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:38:37 -0000

I have read with interest Amro's comments and Eden's comments re total recorder. Amro has not experienced any noise with his Standard free version and Eden did. I decided to give it a go so downloaded the Standard Free version and installed it. On opening it, there is a notice where clearly states that as it has not been purchased or registered there will be an intermittant noise at minute intervals. The advice given was to go to help to Register. However, I could not find Help so I am asking you good folk for Help to find Help *smile*, that has to be an Irisism! Eleanor