[access-uk] Total Recorder License!

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 19:56:43 +0100

Hello all!
I have just received my license for Total Recorder Professional Edition! This is an excellent program if you want to record sound coming from your sound card. It also offers a lot more features. With this edition you can also do basic sound editing, processing, and even conversion, all in a very accessible and easy to use user interface. You can even record internet streams and Skype conversations too!Read more at www.totalrecorder.com. The company *(High Criteria) strongly encourages you to download their no cost evaluation version, which inserts short bursts of noise about every sixty seconds into each recording. A license removes this annoyance. If you would like me to demonstrate the program please feel free to let me know. I am more than happy to do it. I will just play around on my computer just so you can hear how awesome the program is at recording my screen reader and other sounds.
All requests are very welcome.
Chat soon!

--

Signed by Chris Hallsworth