[access-uk] Olympus DM5

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 00:16:45 +0100

Hi everybody, I understood from the previous thread re the DM5 that the RNIB
were going to stock it. That was backed up by what the RNIB said both prior to
and at Sight Village.
  As I noticed from the Hagger Electronics website the DM5 is now available
here I rang the RNIB to check on availibility. According to Mark they're not
going to be selling it. All they've got are the 450 and 550.
  Could anyone in the know confirm what the exact position is. Are they going
to stock it or not, and if so when? I'd like to get one, and I'd rather not
wait months and months for it.
                    John.