[access-uk] Thunder Screen Reader/OE

  • From: "Phil roberts" <philproberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 07:47:26 -0000

Hi

I downloaded Thunder, could not get to grips with it and uninstalled it.  Since
then I have had probhlems in OE whereas when I try to read an email message I
have to escape and go into it again then tab into the message window.  Before
it used to go straight into the message window.  Does anyone know what has
happened?  I have checked the Options but everything looks fine.

I would appreciate assistance as this is driving me mad.

I use XP with Office 2003 with Jaws 5.0.

Regards.
Phil