[access-uk] The 4oD Player

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 17:24:20 -0000

Hi List.

I'm trying to make use of the scrub bar on the 4oD players site, but I simply
can't get it to work as advertised. Its  not doing as it says on the tin.

I've read the guidance given by C4 on how best to achieve navigation with a
screen reader, but it isn't doing what its supposed too, can anyone help?

Oh, and while tabbing around I almost inevitably get trapped in some nether
world at the top of the page between the address bar, home button and a couple
of other tabs, unable to escape and return to the main body of the page!

Using JAWS 13 with IE 11.

Darran