[access-uk] Re: Television Listings for Freeview Channels

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:37:34 +0100

yep its a toggle for on/off. once turned on it'll stay on.

On 24/06/2012 21:09, Eleanor Burke wrote:
Well say if I just want audio description to come on automatically without me having to press the button each time, how would I do that through settings? On the other hand like I say, could I just press the button on the remote each time I wanted the audio description when available? Does that button act like a toggle for on and off?