[access-uk] Re: TapTapSee now on Android!

  • From: "Whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 08:46:11 +0100

Hi Peter,
Thanks for this. Never played with this app at all so I'll give it a go today, or at least I will when I can use tap tap see again. Got a response from them this morning and I'll paste it below. Let's hope they sort it soon.

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We've actually had a few other Android users contact us with the same issue. We're actively working on correcting this, and your credits will hopefully be restored over the next few days. If they are not, please don't
hesitate to contact us.  We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
Best,
Julia