[access-uk] Talking Watch

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:43:24 +0100

Hi
I don't often buy watches and so I don't know prices, but I recently reordered
I think it's called the W12,  as my current one of many years is giving up, and
I was amazed to find it no longer is £30 or more, but £12.50. I assume it's
older stock now. However for those who like gadgets it's quite versatile for
this cheap price.
It gives you time, date, year, stopwatch, 4 alarms, hourly announcement, and
can be set for a 12 or 24 hour day.
It seems good value from Cobalt and so I'm recommending it.
www.cobolt.co.uk
The voice is fairly good too - it's very polite and announces 'Good morning . .
.' and the appropriate time of day. I may have the watch number wrong but it
should be easily found and ordered.
Regards.
Gordon McFarlane