[access-uk] Re: Talking Watch

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 01:25:40 +0100

Hi Barry
No, it's got a good strong voice and no cockerel. It's one of the better ones with loads of functions. A little thicker than many but it's reliable. I'm really only mentioning it because of it's vastly reduced price but it's of fair quality.
Gordon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>