[access-uk] Talking Kitchen Timers

  • From: Pele West <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 10:51:34 +0100

Hi Everyone

I know I have asked this question before, but can anyone recommend a
talking kitchen timer? I know I could use my phone or my braille sense
but I want something that stays in the kitchen and sometimes gets
touched with wet hands.

I bought a timer from Cobalt Systems which is quite good but it does not
tell me how much time is left. Well, it announces every 10 minutes and
every minute from 9 to 1 and every 10 seconds. I am keen for something
that I can see that there is, for example, 14 minutes and 34 seconds
left.

Pele West