[access-uk] Re: Talking Alarm clock from RNIB and Easy to See Wall Clock from RNIB

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:18:13 +0100

Ah but my Zeon wristwatch which uses the same signal went loopy when we went from here to Suffolk for a week and for two days insisted I was in another time zone Mind you I can understand the confusion, Southwold was like something out of the 1950's - in a nice way of course.

Regards

From glorious Devon, England.

On 14 Jul 2009, at 15:51, Spring.flower wrote:

I have a friend in London who has a few clocks that all set themselves via Cumbria and they all work ok.

Trace