[access-uk] Talking Alarm clock from RNIB and Easy to See Wall Clock from RNIB

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:47:34 +0100

Hi
I purchased both of these items from RNIB.  They arrived this morning.  I have
put in the batteries.  At the time of purchase I was told that they would take
their time from radio waves or something.  In other words I did not have to set
the time.  It happened automatically.  Unfortunately this is not the case and
each clock started at 12.00.  The one with the speech and large letters is also
stuck back on January 1st.  I haven't a clue how to set the time or the alarm
on either.  Can anyone help please?  both clocks are silver ones just in case
that matters but would at least hellp with knowing which ones I have purchased.

Eleanor