[access-uk] Re: TalkTalk and their fibre optic connection help

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 15:54:47 +0100

Hi Peter.

Let me know when's a convenient time to give you a call and i'll let you know what the procedure is. I can also advise on which modems are accessible for the blind.

all the best,

Mo.

On 07/07/2015 14:58, Peter Bentley wrote:

Have tried to get to grips with their package but without much success. I understand that their box is not usable by blind people. What I am trying to get a specific answer to is whether the fibre optic connection can be made into the house completely bypassing the box. I wanted them to put this in an email but they said it was not possible to do so.

Is anybody familiar with how this would work.

Peter