[access-uk] Re: TVonics Box - What's Going On?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:45:24 +0100

Haven't noticed that one?

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 10:50 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TVonics Box - What's Going On?

Hi
I wonder out of curiosity kind of in the same Subject - what's going on in some adverts when the TVonics goes into echo mode?
Thanks.
Gordon McFarlane

-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 5:09 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Carol.

Precisely, one of the floors if you could call it that is the box's
inability to recognise if a program is to be repeated. If it could or did,
it could schedule the once only showing in priority to the program that is
to be repeated later on in the week. Also the box only has a 7 day program
guide so if the program is to be repeated 10 days later, you'd have to
completely reschedule that item for recording, the box doesn't remember or
care to check for later showings as the days advance.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 4:01 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I think that could be the problem but, of course, some don't happen to
have a rescheduled time ...  Hmm!  All in the mix for future consideration
when we record a lot in one evening.

Thanks.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>