[access-uk] Re: TV Tuner Cards (Analogue)

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:29:49 +0100

   Hi George

> Does anyone on this list use an analogue TV tuner card in a PC?

Yes me!  Just for teletext.
I don't know the make,  sorry, but it's the one RNIB used to sell as part
of their package  to  receive the Guardian about 15 years ago.

Although of course we hav moved on as   we now receive The Guardin via
TNAUK  but we can of course still  use the tuner for teletext.
Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx