[access-uk] Re: TV "Sender - Receiver"

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:58:57 +0100

Gordon hi,

It's the remote control that might act to send the signal from another room to
the room that I'd be in (wanting to receive) that I'm after.

Say for example that you are in an upstairs room with the receiving TV and want
to change the station remotely (from the sending room telly) then a remote
control that may be able to do that rather than have to be going down to change
station in the sender TV room.

Tony Sweeney